This tutorial is going to teach you diabetes full guide so that you can take a good cure for your self.
what is diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose which is called blood sugar is too high. blood glucose is your main source of energy that comes from the food you eat.
Diabetes is a disease that can strike anybody. Because diabetes is a serious condition that causes the sugar level to go higher than a normal person’s blood sugar level. Diabetes is not a normal disease and it comes in different types.
Classification Of Diabetes
1. Type 1 Diabetes
Type one diabetes is also called juvenile diabetes. This type one diabetes attacks your immune system and destroys the cells in your pancreas that make insulin.
About 10% of people who are suffering from diabetes have type 1 diabetes, it usually starts developing in children and teenagers. People of young ages can develop type 1 diabetes. It can appear at any age, people with type one diabetes need to take insulin every day to stay alive.
2. Type 2 Diabetes
Type two diabetes is also called adult-onset diabetes. This type two diabetes is non-insulin dependent diabetes which is common in adults at the age of 35. According to a scientist, about 90% of people are suffering from diabetes type two. This is called insulin resistance. This type 2 diabetes is typically tied to people who are overweight with sedentary living.
3. Gestational diabetes
Gestational diabetes happens to women during pregnancy when the body can become less sensitive to insulin. This diabetes does not occur in all women and usually resolves after giving birth.
The way that you can be able to treat type 1 and type 2 diabetes is to control blood sugar glucose level within the normal range, always monitor the minimal excursions to low or high levels.
Diabetes is a serious disease that you cannot treat on your own. You may also need other health care professionals on your diabetes treatment team, or Your doctor will help you make a diabetes treatment plan that is right for you. Including a foot doctor, nutritionist, eye doctor, and a diabetes specialist.
Treatment for diabetes requires paying close attention to what and when you eat, keeping close watch over your blood sugar levels and keeping them at a goal set by your doctor with a combination of medications, exercise, and diet.
Here are some drug that you can use for diabetes
- Drugs that increase insulin production by the pancreas, including chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glimepiride, (Amaryl), glipizide (Glucotrol), glyburide (Diabeta, Glynase), nateglinide (Starlix), and repaglinide(Prandin)
- Drugs that decrease sugar production by the liver and improve insulin resistance, like metformin (Glucophage)
- Drugs that increase insulin production by the pancreas or its blood levels and/or reduce sugar production from the liver, including alogliptin (Nesina), dulaglutide (Trulicity), linagliptin (Tradjenta), exenatide (Byetta, Bydureon), liraglutide (Victoza), lixisenatide (Adlyxin), saxagliptin (Onglyza), sitagliptin (Januvia),and semaglutide (Ozempic)
- These drugs block the reabsorption of glucose by the kidney and increase glucose excretions in urine, called sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. They are canagliflozin (Invokana), dapagliflozin (Farxiga), and empagliflozin (Jardiance).
- Pramlintide (Symlin) is an injectable synthetic hormone. It helps lower blood sugar after meals in people with diabetes who use insulin.
How to cure diabetes
These discoveries and life-threatening changes to my health ended up being a blessing in disguise. It led me to discover a revolutionary system and lifestyle from a remote ethnic group in Myanmar. A country that was blocked off from the rest of the world for the past century. A group that rarely has any cases of diabetes and whom the majority do not even know what diabetes is. This secret discovery helped me lower my blood sugar level, improve my cardiovascular health, shed 21 pounds and reverse my type two diabetes.